Sunday, December 23, 2012

Fall Ride



The end of September we took a family ride up American Fork canyon.  It was so beautiful!  The fall colors were glorious.  (I should have taken more pictures).  It was a great day spent with family enjoying the outdoors.


Brig was an awesome sport with the whole deal, considering he spent most of the day in his carseat.  


 My sweet husband, the love of my life.....

Love this....

I think I might print it and hang it up big in Brogans bedroom.


Taylor had a blast.  She is always such a great helper with the boys.



On our way back down the mountain we came across some moose.  A bul, a cow, and a calf.  It was pretty darn cool!






My dirty faced baby....

Brogan was quite sick of his helmet by the time we were done.



It was a great day spending time with my little family, but they always are!  I am truly blessed to be married to wonderful man, and to have 3 beautiful children who call me Mom. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome, beautiful pics.
So very nice.

Mom

Anonymous said...

Sweet pics tori! It's crazy how fast everyone grows up. I miss ya hope you had a great Christmas

Misty