Brig at 18 months
Brig recently turned 18 months old. I can not believe my baby is that big already. Time has flown by. He is certainly a one of a kind little boy. He may look a lot like his older brother, but they are two very different little souls.
Brig definately has a different beat to his drum. His little personality is emerging more and more every day and he is quite the little tease. He is also a very determined/stubborn/sometimes a bit defiant little boy.
He is not talking much yet. Noisy, yes. Actual words, not really. He says Mamma in a whisper usually. Yells, DAA for dad. He usually yells for Dad, and whispers for me. It's quite silly.
His main words are, " inng--gawk". Haven't quite figured out the translation yet. He will yell it, say it over and over, tilt his head when he says it, in a such a mannerism as to say, 'C'mon lady--get it together.'
I think it pretty much means ' I want that/I want down/ I want out/let me have it/ I am hungry/I want my cup'. It's his universal sentence.
He likes to hear himself yell. I can not hide at the grocery store with him in my cart.
He loves light switches.
He hates to sleep. Nap time is hell time. He only naps once a day and that is after much crying/persuading.
He loves to play with cars/trucks.
He thinks he is so cool walking around outside.
He loves Brogans big tractor.
He is usually a good eater. Not too picky.
He loves to give kisses....and is very persistant 'til he gets his kiss.
I know this next picture is blurry, but it's too cute to not post.
This is Brig. My silly little monster.
I am so glad we decided to have another child when we decided to have Brig. He is such a sweet little boy. He tests me every single day, but he also makes my heart swell up with love every single day. His little soul is the perfect match for our family.
I love my little Jason Brig Elwell.


3 comments:
What a sweet tribute to such a cute little guy! Glad we get to know him through your blogs! His great character comes through delightfully!
I love that he yells dad and whispers mom, that is so great. What a sweet little boy!
Love him. Such a sweet lil guy, most of the time,,,,lol
Mom
Post a Comment