Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Hooray for High School!! Go Badgers!

This is solely for my crazy sister, Rachel! She declared this week "Horray for High School". I think that she is just bored or something. So here are a few of my high school pics. Sorry about the side ways one--I have a daughter in the tub and crap going on and I didn't take the time to fix it, so just turn your head!
The first one is my Freshman year, I asked Tony Olsen, a senior, to PREF. I have no idea why my parents let me go, especially considering what happened--they might not know this yet even, but that was the first night that I ever drank beer--well, consumed enough to make me a little tipsy. So, if you look at my eyes real close, I look a little sloshed!!

This is my sophomore year, and this was my best friend Liz. We thought that we were pretty hot!! Maybe we were!!
This is my Junior year and the crew of cheerleaders. This year actually kinda sucked for cheer--lots of snotty girls that have to cat fight to make life a drama fest!!
Ok, now for the sideways picture. This is my giant, poofy Prom dress! I was one of the last who was at least halfway in style wearing a hoop skirt. I thought that I was beautiful!! Oh, I promise that I had a date--this is just my alone pic of the set.
I know, this picture is small, but it is the last day of our Senior Trip, a cruise. I think its funny, cause everyone is pretty hungover--Gotta love the guy standing in the middle with the tank top that says "Drink til she's cute" He is so not happy to be standing there!!
I will post more tomorrow!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You told me years later about the beer thing,,, but before that, i didn't know.
I loved your pics,,,,i had forgotten how pretty your prom dress was,,Both yours and Rachel's was georgous,,,,can't wait to see more memories.

Anonymous said...

So cute, good job sis!
You are Liz WERE hot! So just keep remembering it that way, so very cute.
I didn't realize Tony was a senior when you were a freshie, dang girl! What were our parents thinking??
Pretty cute though, who had on the drink til shes cute shirt? Ed?
Keep up the good work girl!

Jenny said...

Tori, I love the photos, five to six years really makes a difference in our hair vs. your hair. Excited to see more

Anonymous said...

Yeah that was Ed--his head got shaved on that trip!

Jenny-there is only 4 years difference-not that much!!

Anonymous said...

We would have been friends I believe...Yup we would have been friends. Is it too late:) If we cheered together we would have been the crazy ones!