I know that it has been forever since my last post, but there is really not much going on in our little lives right now. But here's a breakdown.
Jared is still working on the basement, we were a little delayed with the building permit crap. I say crap, cause you shouldn't have to get a building permit just to finish a bedroom and a bathroom, but hey what do I know? He has been doing a few welding jobs for IHC and working on the subdivisions in St. George.
Taylor is ready for school to be out and summer to be here! She is not a lover of school, which kinda makes me sad cause every 1st grader should love school--not her! She is totally kicking butt on her spelling tests. We were stupid enough to promise her a trip to Chuck-E-Cheese if she got 100% on a particularly hard spelling list. I am not a fan of Chuck-E-Cheese! I think that it is a germ infested place, with freakishly large stuffed creatures that "sing".
I am just working and getting bigger and bigger! I am 32 weeks tomorrow, so I am definately doing the countdown. We went to our first prenatal class last night. It was ok. I learned a few things. I am starting to go crazy that my basement is not finished yet, and I will be ripping down wallpaper this weekend in the baby room. I can not stall any longer! I pee alot and the heartburn has now come to visit.
So that is our life in a few paragraphs. I truly believe that this is the calm before the storm and in a few weeks all holy hell is going to break loose!! But until then, I am going to enjoy my quiet, boring, fat life.
Paul and Tamara
13 years ago


7 comments:
Your doing great,,, and as far as the holy hell breaking loose,,,,, it might not be for a few monthis, cause at first, all that cute lil boy is gonna do is sleep,,,I am doing the count down thing too,,,,,, I am soooooo excited (excited said with a lisp,,,,LOL)
months*
The storm will break and so will the floodgates, the gates of all the nastiest body fluids you can think of and the gates of hormonal emotions - TEARS.
Enjoy the calm, just like you said. But it is a wondeful storm.
So exciting, I have lots of cute boy stuff if you need anything... I am excited for you and wish I was at 32 weeks instead of 20 weeks! You have such a nice belly! I won't even go into the ugly's of my belly! Go Basement GO!
Ummmm,, the emotions are here in full force! Whoa--poor Jared, I had a few scary, crying for no reason, snotty nose moments this weekend. I hope that it's not too much worse after the baby comes!!
Tori, I do believe you're right about the calm and storm stuff. Your life is getting ready to turn upside down (possibly) but in a good way for a good reason. Good luck with that Big Headed child in there. That was Rylan too and that was the hardest part of getting that fart to come out was the size of that big melon of his. Take care and don't work too hard on the basement stuff. The baby will never know if his room is done or not.
I am so excited for you and for that cute little boy to get here they are so worth it i dont know what i would do with out my cute girls
Post a Comment