Wednesday, February 20, 2008

A mother's joy begins when new life is stirring inside... when a tiny heartbeat is heard for the very first time, and a playful kick reminds her that she is never alone.


Having a baby is like falling in love again, both with your husband and your child.

6 comments:

Jessica said...

That's awesome. You look so cute and tranquil. You totally have that "pregnant glow". I hope you're having fun being pregnant! I try to remind myself that it's a special time...but to be honest it will be nice when it's all over.

Anonymous said...

Wowowowo, nice pics,,, they made me go ahhhhhhhhhhhh.
I take it Brenda took the pics??? She done a nice job,,,, but then she had a great model.
Being pregnant looks good on you.

Jessica said...

Hey, thought you might be interested to see that Sinika just made a blog. I have a link to it from mine if you want to see.

Rachel said...

Falling in love again, with your old pants when they fit again!!

Cute pictures, you and Jared are good sports. There in no way in H all Friday you would ever catch Matt doing that for the camera!! So very cute.

sinika said...

Hey Tori! I loved looking at your blog! Hope everything goes great with your new baby! Any names yet? It's so exciting!

sinika said...

Hi Tori! Nanette lives in Vegas, so I think she comes up every once in a while and Tara lives in Texas! Let's get together! Good luck with your baby!