Saturday, February 2, 2008

Taylor....

Here are some random pictures of Taylor over the past few months.
( Sorry it's sideways!)

She made pants out of a garbage bag. She kinda reminded me of Dobby from Harry Potter.
Silly Faces
Playing in the Snow!

She is a silly girl, with a sassy personality! I wouldn't trade her for the world!


4 comments:

Rachel said...

very cute, I love the garbage sack and that you think it looks like Dobby, so funny!

Anonymous said...

Cute cute pics of a very cute and loveable girl.

Jenny said...

You are so lucky she will be the best big sister. CONGRATS! PS did they find your results or did they make you do the test again??? WOW, I would have been so upset with them...

Jessica said...

She's beautiful. I like her brown eyes. So, you are about 28 weeks now? How exciting! I'll be 37 weeks on Saturday. I wish my baby would come early...I'm done with this whole pregnancy thing. But, I'm with you...I've been craving the Snickers! (and doughnuts, and cookies, and icecream...)