Tuesday, January 29, 2008

The Love Affair Continues....

Good News Everyone!! I get to eat sugar!!!
The nurse at my Dr's office called and she said, after much confusion, that my glucose tolerance test came back normal and that I can eat Snickers again and that I won't have a giant baby!! So I say, that gives everyone reason to celebrate and you all should eat a Snickers (or your own choice of chocolate heaven) in celebration that my love affair with chocolate can continue!!

6 comments:

katherine said...

YEA, i don't know what i would do without. good news!

Jessica said...

Hey Tori!
I found you! Sinika told me she had seen you at the hospital. I like your blog. I'm pregnant too, and I saw that Misty just had a baby last month. Totally cool.

Jessica (Adair) Cooley

Anonymous said...

Yyayayaya for Tori and her snickers,,,,,, You go girl!

Rachel said...

I had a large helping of boysenberry cobbler with ice cream to celebrate! No chocolate, but pretty tasty still!

MiStY said...

Congrats mommy-to-be. I'll make sure and have one for you today too. That just might be what saves me and my sanity. I swear I have just about had it with kids today. My patients are shot and their probably next, so I'll eat a snickers and diet coke and excape for a moment. Take care

Anonymous said...

I am soooo eating a snickers Ice cream bar for you....maybe even two! Congrats, that is fab! Pile on those calories girl, you enjoy it!