Tuesday, January 15, 2008

more cruise...last one I promise!!

This is on the second formal night, I don't have pics on my camera of the firt one cause we got professional pictures done, plus I couldn't breathe in the dress I was wearing so I took it off ASAP.
This is the last day, our day at sea. We just lounged around all day. Yes, Patty was feeling good, that was NOT her first pretty yellow drink of the drink!!

Jared and I (isn't he hot)

This was also the last day. My fave caribbean song of all time is Kingstontown by UB40. Jared had requested it to the poolside band and we danced on the pool deck! He is the sexiest man I know!!
We had a wonderful time on our vacation! Loved it, loved it, LOVED IT!! Now, it is back to reality. Instead of shopping for my next vacation, like I usually do, I will start shopping for a crib, stroller, and all that fun stuff! I have 15 weeks left, so I better get going!

Thank you to Jason, Brenda, Mike, and Patty for joining us on our vacation! Thank you to my sweet husband, for being the great man that he is, and for loving the Caribbean almost as much as me! In a few years, baby, we will go back! Grandma Buttons--you know you will be up for grandma duty!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fantabulous time,,,,, Glad you got to go.

Anonymous said...

No worries, I can handle the grandma duties.

Jenny said...

beautiful formal, you and Jared make a hot hot couple!

Anonymous said...

I totally love that song too!! I am jamming in my sweater with the furnace on to it now! There is something wrong with that.

MiStY said...

Tori,I love the belly pics and the snake one. I'm so happy you went and had a great time. You'll be so glad you did! The last 15 are going to go by so fast now and soon you'll be the "Carribean Queen" of motherhood :o) Maybe you could invite me to go on your next cruise... Fun times thanks for the fun pics it looked so nice and beautiful.