Thursday, January 3, 2008

Bon Voyage!!

Well , the time had finally come!! I can't believe we are actually leaving tonight! Holy crap! It is time for our Southern Caribbean Cruise!!
I am so damn excited to get away from this freezing cold weather, to a place where it is warm-- between 80 - 86 degrees and lots of humidity!!!
We are leaving tonight, really late, flying to JFK then to San Juan, Puerto Rico. We will be there tomorrow at 1:30--that 10:30 local time. Then we are going to hang out there until Saturday, which is when we board the ship!
Our stops are: St. Thomas, St. Martin, Antigua, St. Lucia, and Barbados.

So I hope that everyone has a wonderful week filled with snow and cold cause I will be basking in the heat, somewhere in the sun, with my Diet Coke, happy as can be......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy,,,,, Kick back, relax and have fun,,,,As this will most likely be your last for awhile.
Huggers,,,,, See ya when ya return!

Rachel said...

you won't get this till you get home,but I hope you had a super duper, sun soaking, diet coke drinking time!

Jenny said...

I hope you drank a diet coke for me too!