Ok, so anyone who knows me, knows that I HATE snakes--worse than anything. So we are driving in our taxi-bus in St. Lucia, and this chicken eyed guy is standing in the road with this boa constricter, so we stopped to look. He let us hold it, for money of course, but I put on my big girl pants and let him drape that damn boa constricter on me! I kinda wanted to pee a little, maybe I did...but I got out of there alive, without it pinching my head off! Actually, it was very docile, I think they had it smoking some local grown before we arrived. But, I still feel brave!
Me and My Baby with the Pitons in the background
This was on our swim with the sea turtles adventure in Barbados. I don't have my underwater pics on my computer yet, so you can't see them. They were about the size of me. That's a big freakin' turtle!! We also saw tarpin, which is a huge fish that looks like a shark (made my toes curl). It would swim way deep, and completely freaked me out! Ok, remember the old Hostess commercials with the fat lady on the floaty tube, but to the shark she looks like a hostess cupcake floating there...ok now pretend that you are 6 months prego and in a black and white swimming suit, you see what looks like a shark lurking below you, checking you out like you are a great snack--yeah, your toes would curl too--don't lie!!!



6 comments:
In the very last pic,,,,, what the hell does Mike have on his head,,,,,, LOl, made me giggle.
That snake,,,,,,, oh wowowow, i could have never done that,,,,,,, yikes!
It's his hat, it's just white so it blends in with the sky, all you can see is the part that tightens up! LOL--you make me giggle!
Nice big girl pants!!! Dang, you are brave. That is plain nasty.
you look amazing! what a fun trip too! oh, to be basking in the sun. take care!
Just what size are those dual milk trucks? Just curious? Want to know if I look like that? JK
Post a Comment