
This is Jared and his bro Jason outside of a bar/restaurant in St. John called Woody's. Jason would never smile for my pictures, when I asked for a smile this is what I got.
This is Trunk Bay on St. John. P.S. -St. John is a ferry ride from St. Thomas. We did not go to this beach, we went to Cinnamon Bay, that was just as beautiful.
This pictures pretty much sums up mine, and Jared's vacation. He absolutely fell in love with Carib beer. This was at Dawn's beach on St. Maarten. The beer was 75 cents and the Diet Coke was $3.50--how screwed up is that!! Given that price, the boys drant plenty of Carib's!!
Beware: Prego pic ahead!!!
This is Patty and I with one of the little beach peddlers, she latched onto us when we first got there, and we promised that we would buy stuff from her, just leave us alone. This was the first trip like this for Patty, and I think there was a big neon sign above her head that read "Virgin to Travelling--I'd love to buy your junk" She got suckered into a few things, I did save her some money when I taught her the tactics of bartering.
Yes, the belly was out! I was on vacation for hells sake!!


5 comments:
I love the belly pic,,, You look great pregnant.
Ahhhhh, the pics bring back memories of last March,,,, i need to get some more $$$$$ stashed away.
whoops,.,,, that was mom not mon.
I love the belly pic too... Where are you hidious strech marks and the red line that goes up your midsection that looks like a divider for right and left belly's??? So much fun Tori, I have been so excited to see pictures from you trip. I need more more more...
Your belly is cute, but that beach and ocean, and green trees, and island is BEAUTIFUL!!
I so need to get out of town, I mean the country.
Sorry Jen--no stretch marks yet! At least not that I can see, could be some on the underside.
Post a Comment