
Place your bets and lets see who wins!! All you gotta do is pick the date and weight of my bouncing baby boy to win a wonderful prize!!
Really, we do have some betting going on here, so I figured that I would let you all in on it. Just pick the day that you think he will be born and his weight, just in case anyone picks the same day, and you will win a prize! Now, I don't know exactly what the prize is, but does it really matter?--not like you're losing any money here! The prize is contingent upon who wins.
I know that sounds messed up, but some of Jared's friends are expecting a 12 pack of beer if they win, and I know that some of you can not fully appreciate a gift of such nature. So, the prize is semi-based on the winner. It will definately, be worth the 2.5 minutes it takes to type in your guess!
Here is my stats to give you all a little guidance (especially for those of you that don't know me that well)
Due date: May 1
As of tomorrow I am 35 weeks
My uterus has been measuring 2 weeks big the whole pregnancy
This is my first pregnancy/baby
My baby has a GIANT head-proven on recent ultrasound scans
My sister pretty much had her babies on their due dates
I was born 12 days early and was 5lbs 14 oz.
Jared was, I think, on time and weighed around 7 1/2 lbs.
He has not dropped yet.
o just place your bets in the comment field and I will write them down at home on the calendar. Just to be fair, all bets have to be in by April 1 to be considered.
Who is feeling lucky today?


11 comments:
Okay, i wanna place my bet,,,, since i have not seen ya in a month or so,,,,i have no idea how big you are,,,(yes, i know i am gonna see ya this week end)but i am gonna go out on a limb and say April 20th,,, and 8 lbs,30oz.
Go,,,,, Buttons!
Sorry,,,,,,, thats 8 lbs and 3 oz.
If Jared hasn't dropped yet, have him jump off the porch. THEY say that will work-----sometimes.
As for the wee lad about to enter this world, he will arrive on April 17th and weigh in at a whopping 9 lbs.
April 25th, 8 pounds 11 ounces
hide and watch darling! I think I have it, but I may feel like changing once I see you this weekend! Just kidding. I read Misty's comment on the previous post, she is absolutely correct. You have no idea how thin you will feel when that little man is 2 days old, a HUGE difference!
I have better faith in you (and hope like hell your first child is not that big) so I am betting April 30th 7 lbs 1 oz. Good LUCK!!!
I will place my bet and I havent seen you yet. so my guess is May 5...7 lbs 8 oz...19 1/2 inches
kaye valdes
Okay, so I'm glad I wasn't the only one that was reading along in your stats and could've sworn you were talking about Jared's dropped state :o)..... I love Grandma C's comment. I think it should work for him too. Good luck with that...
As for little Brogan I believe that he will enter this crazy world on April 25th and weigh 8 lbs. 4 oz. and be 20 1/2 inches. It'll be awesome when it really happens!
8 lbs 8.5 oz on April 26th early in the morning!!!! Jacob was 8 lbs 8.5 oz and absolutly perfect! I love the 30 oz. from Mom said... and Grandpa C., I am still laughing. Go Jared GO!
I was going to guess with my first baby's stats, which were 3 days late and 9 lbs 6 oz........but I thought you would kill me! ;) So I'm going with May 3rd, 8 lbs 6 oz. Good luck Tori!
April 27th
7 pounds 11 ounces
19 inches long
I think you will dilate and have contractions. You will go in to get checked and they will break your water there and then you will end up with a C-section. Don't freak out on me yet...that just seems to be the new thing and BTW who has vaginal deliveries anymore? LOL!!!! That was such a sarcastic remark made for all those eager c-section doctors that want to get these babies out so they can go on their summer vacations.
Actually, I hope you don't have to have a c-section. You will be just fine wither way. I am soooo excited for you. It seems that every time I see Rachel I ask about you. One of these days she is going to say, "Oh ya...Tori had her baby a few days ago." Wow, it can come anytime! Good luck I am anxiously awaiting pictures. OH..BTW You looked FAB at your baby shower!
shoot i missed my chance any way i bet he is around 7 lbs i can't wait for him to get here you wil lhave so much fun mace and i and the girls will have to come see cute little Brogen in the summer time i am so excited for ya
see ya soon
love amanda
Post a Comment