Here is a little update on the happenings at our house:
My kitchen is still not finished. Part due to the fact the my ceiling is still not fixed. Part due to me being lazy.
Taylor comes home from Florida next week. I am so excited to see her and the killer tan that she has gotten basking in the Florida sun.
Brogan is learning that the word "No" doesn't go over to good with Mommy and Daddy. It's a slow process with many time-outs and tears. He is a stubborn little boy!
Jared is awesome. He works hard at work and at our house. I love and appreciate him for all of his help. My lawn would be a jungle if I didn't have him!
I am in the cavity-free club. I went to the dentist yesterday and was quite excited for that news.
We are cucumber killers! My garden is doing very well considering mother natures bipolar ways with the cold and wind. But for some reason cucumbers hate us. We planted the first ones, which froze the end of May when winter decided to visit again. Then I bought more and they just died.
Straight up died.
They gave no reason--just dead.
I will not buy more.
I will survive being cucumberless.
That is it for now.
Paul and Tamara
13 years ago


1 comment:
Hey there! It's been awhile since I've wandered the streets of the blog world. Your munchkin is so darn cute! Where did you get him? He looks so fun and happy and full of it :o) The kitchen story sounds fun. I'm with Taylor, I would've been ready to pack and move...that kind of stuff just stresses me out. I LOVE LOVE LOVE those Civil War pictures. Rachel is so stinkin handy on the machine WOW! I want to catch up sometime and see how everything is going with you. Can I come visit sometime?
Post a Comment