She is growing up too fast!
We had a fun weekend playing in the water and the sun.
On Saturday, we got out our new blow up pool and played in the backyard. The kids had a blast!

There were little sprayers all along the sides of the pool.


Brogan needed a chair just liked Dads. We had to go find a little chair so he could prop his feet up on the side of the pool.
Brenda and Caleb came over for a few.

Sunday was her actual birthday. We decided to make pumpkin pie for her birthdat cake. She loved it! So, we had pumpkin pie for breakfast!



She wanted to go boating for her birthday so we took a couple of her little friends out for the day. Tylee and Jordan. Tylee is our next door neighbors daughter and Jordans parents have been friends with us forever. I think the girls had a blast playing on the tubes in the water.The little man needed a nap!! So glad we have a cuddy cabin.

Eating lunch on the bow of the boat.

Brogan needs some juice! He thinks he is so big when he gets a Capri Sun instead of a sippy cup.

After boating we went to IHOP for dinner. That was Taylors request.
I hope that she had a wonderful birthday.
I am so happy to be a part of Taylors life and have the honor of being her mom. I have only been one of her moms for the last 4 years and I love it. She is such a fun little girl. I can't imagine my life without her infectious smile. I think that she is a beautiful girl who is turning into a beautiful young lady. I love being a part of her life and helping shape her into the person she is becoming.
Happy Birthday Taterbug! I love you!!





1 comment:
What an awesome birthday!!!
Post a Comment