We turned it into a camping/working weekend.
On Saturday evening, we decided to go to Gunnison Reservoir to let the kids play around a bit. We threw rocks in the water, ran across the cool bridge, Jared impressed everyone with his rock skipping skills, let the dogs swim........

Brayton, Kaycee, Brooke, Naya, Taylor, and Kelli
My little man.
Fish hook.....
Crayton and Shelly
On Sunday afternoon we decided to go on a "little" ride. Nearly 5 hours later we returned home, covered in dust and mud and all things wonderful! We went up 6 mile canyon. It is so nice because we were just able to leave directly from their house.
Here is Shelly covered in dust. I rode with her, and I don't know why but we seemed to be the most covered. We eventually were called the "blue hairs". I don't know if that was from the dust or because we are old!
Jared, his Dad, and Mike. I love me some Elwell boys!!
My little bug! She did so great! She rode her 4 wheeler pretty much the whole time. She switched off a few times to let her thumb rest, but she was quite the little trooper!
This is sweet, little shy Kaycee. Crayton and Shellys daughter. She is the shyest little girl you will ever meet. I have finally, finally, after being friends with them for about 2 years, gotten this little girl to talk to me. I think it's because I bought her cotton candy, but I am not above bribery!
Taylor and Kelli. They both did so great on their own bikes! No complaints out of these girls! They were so fun to have come along.
Group Shot
Front row: Kaycee, Brayton, Taylor, Naya, and Kelli
Hula Hoop girls!!
I found the hula hoops in the garage and the girls were awesome. Taylor told me that she had won a hula-hoop contest at school. After watching her, I understand why. That little girl can go FOREVER!!!
Brogan thoroughly enjoyed chasing the girls around so the hoops would fall. It was pretty funny, nothing like a little brother/cousin to screw things up!
When Kelli would do it, her little body would barely move! She made it look effortless. The moms proved otherwise, and luckily there are no pictures of that!




No comments:
Post a Comment