Wednesday, June 2, 2010

In Memory of....

The evening of Memorial Day we went up to the American Fork cemetary to visit.

It is really strange to think that we had 3 people pass away in 2009. Well, Shelby passed away the very end of 2008.

We visited Gramma and Granpa Great.


Litte Miss Shelby.

And Jason.

I just love going to the cemetary on Memorial Day. I think that it is so pretty with all the flowers adorning the graves. It is nice to know that all those people were being remembered by their loved ones.
There is a girl, I don't know her age, that is buried right next to Shelby. She had nothing on her grave. She doesn't have a headstone yet either. We felt really bad that no one had come to visit her, so Taylor pulled out a few of the flowers that we brought for Shelby and gave them to her. Taylor was very concerned that no one loved this girl.

2 comments:

mom said...

Ahhhhhhhh Sweet Taylor, thats so cool.

Sarah said...

I think that is the part that I dont't like about the day... all of the empty spaces next to the ones with so much. Makes my heart break a little to think about it.
Yay for Taylor, though. A very thoughtful and sweet child!