HAPPY ST. PATRICKS DAY!!!
In an effort to be a "fun mom" I decided that we all needed fun stuff to wear while we ate our green dinner.
The kids got silly Leprachaun hats, Jared got a big Leprachaun hat, and I was granted green hair. I also bought us all beads to wear. The kids thought that we were pretty silly!




Dinner time was definately funny. I couldn't stop laughing at what Brogan looked like. Totally cracked me up with his pigtail braids. Both kids kept wanting to touch my hair.
Silly Kids!


Here is a picture of our dinner. We had pesto chicken (this one is Taylor's so it is minus the pesto), steamed broccoli, green noodles, and green milk. I also made key lime bars for dessert, but did not get a picture.




4 comments:
Awesome! You are a super fun mom, for sure. One day the kids will figure that out, but isn't it great they can take it for granted today?
I want to touch your hair too it looks so shiny :) It looks like you made some wonderful memories for your family We love you all:)
Rachel & Matt just wanted you to know you have been in our daily thoughts and prayers. Put all Chappell's names in the Temple just feel so helpless Marsha E
You are such a good and fun and amazing mom. You all look fabulous! I completely forgot about the day and hoped Kelsey wore something green to school when I got there for her program and thought "what is up with all the green clothing? seems very Irish to me, oh yeah, March 17th." I am such a loser mom!
Your dinner looks great and I want some PESTO!!!
I love it. Everyone looks so festive and Irish. You and Rachel both amaze me.
Post a Comment