Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Ramblings of a Tuesday morning

Hi.

I really don't have alot to say, but some. I guess.

I do have some great pictures from our Vegas trip that have not made their blog debut. I apologize for that.

Actually, I don't.

Because until I said that, you had no idea that there are great Vegas-y, bright, silly, fast car, showgirl feather filled pictures that are waiting.

Hmmmm.

On a different note....

Brogan is totally, 100% not wearing diapers. At all. Zero. It's great. He has been doing good during the day, but we still had him nap and sleep at night wearing a diaper. He was waking up dry for quite awhile, so we did it. He thinks he is big stuff. I think he is big stuff.

Anyone need some size 6 Huggies? Got a few left over.

I am now 18 weeks pregnant. I think that I am showing way more this time, than with Brogan. But it could be the cookie dough.

Speaking of cookie dough, I really really want my spicey, hot sauce cravings back. Isn't hot sauce less fattening than cookie dough, Cadbury Mini-eggs, and Reeses peanut butter eggs?

Yeah, I think so.

Maybe if I put the hot sauce on the cookie dough it will burn the fat/calories right out of it.

Another pregnant ramble......

I can not stay awake at night. Nope. Nada. Zip. I fell asleep on the couch last night about 7:30 watching Scooby Doo with B. Out. Not the kind-of-awake-can-hear-stuff asleep. It was the snoring, drooling kind of sleep.

I feel really bad about it. My poor, poor husband. He is so good to his sleepy wife. I love him.

Well, that's it for this Tuesday morning ramble.

Oh wait..... have you heard of the store Tuesday Morning? What do they sell there?

***Post script edit::: Ha ha ha!! It's actually Wednesday! Maybe I slept through Tuesday and didn't realize it!

6 comments:

Mom said...

Yayayayayay for Brogan. That's awesome!

Diantha said...

Yay for Brogan! Even bigger YAY for Mom & Dad! I think Norah will be wearing night diapers for ever! I have never had one stay this long in night diapers :(

sinika said...

Wait- how old is Brogan? HOW DID YOU DO THAT?!

Tori said...

Sini--

he will be 3 on May 1

Brenda Whitehead said...

He is so stinking cute! I enjoyed spending time with him on Sunday. He is a little sassy pants in his big boy britches. Cant wait to have him for a sleep over/pizza party with Auntie Bren!

Rachel said...

you crack me up
i love it
hip hip hooray for the little man!

if that burning hot sauce thing works about killing calories, let me know. I could get used to spicy food just for that.