Thursday, November 3, 2011

Brig's Baby Blessing

On October 2, we had Brig's baby blessing. We chose to do it in our backyard. It was a gorgeous day and it turned out great. Thank you to all who came and spent the day with us.

Jared's dad, Jack, gave the blessing and he did a wonderful job.

Here are all the men that were in the circle.


Reed Groo, Mark Tidwell, Dwayne Ballantyne, Rian Elwell, Jack Elwell, Glen Chappell, Brother Lethbridge, Marion Chappell, and Matt Crane.




Oh my, aren't they all so handsome!!


After the blessing we all went to the park to have lunch. I made some killer pulled pork. I am quite proud of myself. Everyone chit chatted and the kids played on the playground. I am a very lucky girl to have awesome people in my life.



Here are some pictures of the boy of the day.....










4 comments:

sinika said...

He is so handsome! I love days like this... full of people you love!

Mom said...

It was a great day!

Julie L said...

He is so cute! Hard to believe it's only been a month. No way could you go to the park this Sunday!

Rachel said...

Super sweet. Glad it was a good day. Killer pulled pork eh? I may need to sample that and give my kudos!