Friday, November 18, 2011

Carving Pumpkins

While we were down for the deer hunt we carved pumkins.

Taylor picked out an intricate design that took her quite awhile but she was very patient and diligant and finished it.

Brogan was all excited, until he stuck his hand in to "gut" it. He did not like that at all!



I am not sure why he is in just his under-roos and shirt, sometimes thats how he likes to roll.

See his face, he really didn't want to stick his hand in there.



So Taylor helped him out.



Brogan's finished pumpkin.....




About an hour later, Taylor had hers complete!





1 comment:

Julie L said...

Oh, I love Taylors! And Brogan's just looks so him. I do confess I'm surprised he didn't enjoy the squishy slimy feel of gutting it out. He's so all boy. The face he made just says it all, doesn't it?