Luckily we had great weather on Halloween this year. I took the boys trick or treating around the neighborhood. Brig cried most of the time, but hey what else can you expect from a fire breathing dragon.....


Little Brogan was Scooby Doo. He was so excited to dress up as him.




I dressed as Satans mistress because Jared was going to be Satan, but he got stuck working a late night... I guess that happens in that line of work!

I still had a blast with my boys. After we made the round through the neighborhood we came home and Brogan was happy to pass out the candy to the kids that came to our house.
funny story....
There was a couple of pre-teen boys that came by and just took the candy and left. Brogan looked at me all concerned then yelled out the door, "You forgot to say THANK YOU!!" He then looked at me and said, "those guys forgot their manners". He was completely disgusted with them!


2 comments:
I love Brogan's comment to the 2 boys! lol
mom
They turned out darling, the boys I mean. You turned out pretty dang HOT!!!
Post a Comment