Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Flaming Gorge!

We went a family camping trip to Flaming Gorge with Jared's family. We spent five days having fun, skiing, boating, fishing, 4-wheeling and being together. Jason was the only one who got hurt, surprisingly! He got his foot caught in the chain of a banshee and pretty much hamburgered the bottom of his foot. They went on a quick trip to Rock Springs, 70 miles that took Jared about 40 minutes due to his racing skills, and went to the ER there. After getting on the rocks scrubbed out and 50 stitches later they were back. Jason is one tough cookie-- he didn't let it ruin the trip. He sat in chair with his foot propped uo for the remainder of the trip. We all had a great time making memories together.

My cute husband! I promise that I was there, just no pictures of me cause I am the one always behind the camera---go figure!





My camera is apparently off--it really wasn't June 21 of 2034!! Wow! We were up there the first part of August!

9 comments:

Rachel said...

So cute! I like all the new pictures. I did see blood on Jason's gauze though! Is that Jolene in the last picture? If it is she went blonde!!
Looks like a super time.

Anonymous said...

Yeah that's Jolene in her funky glasses. They are clip-ons of Jack's!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a "supercalifragilistic" good time!

Anonymous said...

Amanda Crane, if you see this,,,,, Your blog said i could not comment,,,, so anyway,, I just wanted to say hi.

Anonymous said...

Thats supercalifragilistic-xpealidocious!

Rachel said...

mom, you made me giggle

Anonymous said...

you guys are both weird! and Jared wonders why I am the way I am!

Anonymous said...

But they (the men in our lives, would not have us any other way) otherwise,,,,, why do they stick with us???

Anonymous said...

Well, I think you're ALL wackos and I love it! I promise Jared will never meet a more interesting, fun loving, or better group of girls. Tori, I like your page a lot and think Jared has nothing to worry about except smiling pretty for his next debut on the "blogspot". You'll have to show me how to do it.