Wednesday, August 15, 2007

My Paranoid Husband!

Okay--so my sweet husband is a little freaked out about this whole blogging thing. I had to change a bit on the page so he was more comfortable with what is going on. He is now only medium convinced that it is ok--he is giving it a trial run. So that is why I have not posted anything else or pictures because I have been trying to help him understand it. But, I promise that tonight I will get busy. To be honest, I should have done it last night, but we just got back from a 5 day camping trip--so things have been a bit of a mess. Then my night owl of a husband actually wanted to go to bed at a decent time so I had to take advantage of that. Very rarely can I get that man to go to bed before 11:30 or midnight--but yet I am the one up at 6:30 every morning. So that is the scoop!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yayayayaya!,,,,, glad you almost got ole Jared convinced.
See you tomorrow evening,,,,,
The most Groovy Mom....aka Miss Kitty.

Rachel said...

Keep going girl, youare doing great! Jared, I love ya man.

Anonymous said...

Dearest JARED,
I AM WITH YOU MAN... It scares me to have my face and stuff that is personal to me on the net!
Good luck keeping Tori in line.
luv you LKG