Monday, August 13, 2007

I have to be like my big sis!

Okay, okay I am trying to be all creative and stuff and make this cute, but we will see. I am VERY new to this!! My sis, Rachel, did one and it inspired me to try it out! We will see how it turns out--could be very scary. I am at work at the moment, so I am limited on the pics 'til I get home. I will try to keep it updated, so everyone can be on the "up and up" in our life.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

so stinking cute!!
good job. The best friend lines always get me!

Anonymous said...

I loved it,,,looks like your off to a great start,,,,,,And a blogging you will go,,,,,,whooooooo hooooo!!

Anonymous said...

This is Rachels friend Amanda (as I now call my self). Cool race car!!! Your little family sounds really neat, fun, and outdorrsey (Is that even a word?). I relly liked the Thought for the day. If you don't mind I am going to copy/paste it and send it to my sisters. I look forward to reading your post and lookiing at your pictures!