Ok, I know that is has been awhile since I have posted, but here is the deal. We were gone for 4 days freezing our fannies off deer hunting, and now I just flat out can't! Let me explain, my ex-husband got out of prison 1 week ago, which means that I have not been alone, other than driving back and forth to work, for 1 week. I think I am going to go insane! I have tons of pics to post, deer hunt, carving pumpkins, you know--fall stuff. But they are on my computer at home and I am never home, cause I can't be there alone and my husband is a busybody so therefore --there is no posting going on because I am with him.
I am starting to feel a little smothered! I know that it is for my own safety, but I want nothing more than to get in the tub, shave my legs, paint my toenails and just be---with quietness and not going anywhere or doing anything--just be--in my own home! My husband is going back up on the mountain and I have to stay and work, so I have to have sleepovers at either his mom and dads or his brothers house. I know that it is okay, but Rachel you understand, a girl needs some ALONE time, and it just isn't happening for me. I have no idea when Jared will feel safe enough to let me have some freedom, probably when our house sells--if it ever sells!
I promise that I will get some pics up, then you don't have to just read stuff!!
Paul and Tamara
13 years ago


4 comments:
I feel your alone time pain girl, but this is a good thing right now. Be glad Jared wants you safe, just make him stick around home a little more! Easier said than done, I know!
Hang in there,,,,,hopefully things will relax a bit,,, like Rach said,,, Jared loves you and only wants you safe,,Just try to be a lil patient,,,(easier said that done on this too)
tori it will all blow over soon
remember it is better to be safe than sorry.
But i understand the alone thing sometimes you just need peace and quiet but soon enough
take care.
hey maybe you should get away and come and visit that would be great
amadna
Hey Tori, I know it's hard cuz it's your hubby buggin', but I think it's preparing you for the fact that in about 5-6 months you will never eat, sleep, or use the potty alone again when that little baby comes along. Alone is not usually something mommies get, so I think you're just starting to get a taste of you sweet future days :o) Good luck and don't be afraid to speak your frustrations. It helps us understand.
Post a Comment