Oh, my, god. Becky, look at her butt.It is so big. *scoff*
She looks like,one of those rap guys' girlfriends.
But, y'know, who understands those rap guys? *scoff*
They only talk to her, because,she looks like a total prostitute, 'kay?
I mean, her butt, is just so big. *scoff*
I can't believe it's just so round, it's like,out there,
I mean - gross. Look!
Okay, so I think that I am pregnant in my butt!! It just grew-way fast, like over night! I go to bed Saturday feeling halfway normal, then *BAM* wake up Sunday morning with a ginormous hind end! All my pants are so snug, in the back side region!
I know that my body is changing, but sometimes the changes are a little too fast--such as OVERNIGHT!!! So I had to post the lyrics to Sir-Mix-Alot's "Baby Got Back" cause that is my theme song right now! It is a good thing that I get to wear scrubs everyday, gives my butt room to be comfortable!
So for all you people out there that are pregnant or have been pregnant, I hope that your butt grew huge, if not, then we are not friends anymore!!


11 comments:
Giggling @ you,,,Cute song by the way,,,,and yeah, your butt will grow, along with your boobs,,,, and thighs,,, and maybe even your feet (true story)
It's horrible the way we have to get those sweet things in the world. But by summer, you will be back to normal,,,,,, Keep smiling,,,,, cause if ya don't you may cry.
By the way, the nights will definitely get longer as you start to try and roll with those new boobs, belly, and ass just so you know :o) Sorry for the directness, but I can't seem to get any zeeeezzz. Just keep the sense of humor and remember of course they are so worth it. I forgot about that song though, good memories.
Tori, you remind me of an e-mail I got last week...
(Since it won't copy/paste..)
When I was six months pregnant with my third child, my three year old came into the room as I was preparing to get inot the shower. She said, "Mommy you are getting fat." I replied, "Yes, honey remember mommy has a baby growing in her tummy." "I know," she replied, "but what's growing in your butt." Your not alone and mine never left with pregnancy!
I am ok with boob growth, at least they are toys for Jared (when I let him play), and who cares about feet!! That just gives an excuse to buy new shoes, but for the butt and thighs--not cool-at least not at 10 weeks! Geez, give me a break!
and Mom-I won't be normal by summer, I am not that delusional! I will just be huge with a crying baby at the races!! That sums up next summer!
Hey Tori, I just had to comment on this seeing as I am 26 weeks pregnant. Everything does get bigger. For me the worst thing are the feet. I can't fit into any of my shoes and they seem swollen all of the time. Good luck! I hope the next 30 weeks fly by for you!
Krista
Oh, and I forgot to mention...Congratulations!
You can do side bends or sit ups, but PLEASE don't lose that butt!!
Riley Wright, our Elders Quorum President, and I have already decided that at the next ward party we will be doing a duet to that song. Maybe we will invite you do dance for us!!
I love your words, GINORMOUS!! Can you tell you are not getting too much sympathy here? From one behind speaking to another, "It is all part of the game!!"
HEy just wait unitil six and half months everythign is ginormous and everybody looks at you and says well when are you do your lookin big. That just makes a pregnant woman feel great but remembre theya re so worth it. I am excited for you.
We are soooooo BFF's because my hiney grew enourmous and I still have dimples in my arse. Not sure if it will ever be the same. Ahhhhhh, the joys of pregnacy:)
Just figured out to get my name on top of my comment (just for proof of course)
Tori
I can't relate to your changing body or give some wise old sage advise about being pregnant. Other than its all going to be worth it.
Post a Comment