Saturday, April 4, 2009

Busy Little Boy

Brogan is quite the busy little boy these days! He definately keeps us going. He has been going up the stairs for awhile, but now he has mastered coming down. Sometimes he still needs a reminder to turn around, but he is doing great. He also knows how to slide off our bed, by turning around, sliding off, and holding on for dear life.

He doesn't stop all day! He loves to follow us around, and when Taylor is here, he is her little shadow.

Here are some pictures of him lately.....



He is also our little "inventory specialist". He loves to take stuff out of our kitchen drawers, dresser drawers, the diaper bag, anything. He also now thinks it is cool to climb in once he has emptied the drawer.
We don't keep much in the bottom drawer in the kitchen anymore. It used to be the sandwich bag/freezer bag/saran wrap drawer. But after 30 plastic bags all over the kitchen plus the wax paper rolled out plus a glob of saran wrap, all under 2 minutes time, we decided to change things around a bit and just leave a few things in there for him to inventory.













5 comments:

Rachel said...

"inventory specialist" that sounds much nicer than what I am thinking of!
I hate that stage, it is stinking cute, but after putting things back in the drawers 48 times, it gets really old

He is stinking cute though!

sinika said...

I can't believe Brogan is so big! They grow too fast,,,

mom said...

He is looking so much more like a lil boy, than a baby,,,,They do grow up fast.

Jessica said...

I love his little thighs. I'm sure they get a good squeezing daily.

katherine said...

oh my heck, i can not believe how grown up he is! oh tori, he is so cute! i hope you are well!!