Monday, April 6, 2009

Wrestle Mania

Jared is such a great dad! He loves to wrestle and rough house with kids. A few weeks ago, we were watching some of our friends kids for a few hours and things got loud at our house!

3 kids screaming and giggling cause its so fun + 1 baby screaming and giggling cause everyone else is + 1 dad growling and wrestling + 1 mom screaming cause everything in the living room was going to get broke = 1 loud house!

All of our friends' kids know what a big play animal Jared is! They always tease and try to pick a "fight" with him just so he will wrestle and play. He is so good about and has so much energy to do it.




All the kids riding the "bull" or "horse". I swear, my back would be broken and I would walk like the Hunchback if I tried this. But Jared kept going and going and would buck them off and they would climb back on!


Taylor is actually sliding down Jareds head on the next picture.


Had to get a picture with Brogan in on the action! He wants to be a big kid sooooo bad! I spent the rest of the time attempting to keep him out of harms way, with all the flailing arms and legs.



Jared is the best daddy! He loves to play with Taylor and all of her friends! I am so glad that he does the rough housing, so I can sit back and be photographer!



3 comments:

Rachel said...

we love Jared too!

what great memories he is making...I still have memories of dad chasing us on his knuckles making a gorilla sound. It makes my heart race just thinking about it. What fun those nights were wrestling with dad

mom said...

I remember those days too,,, You kids loved it,,,,,and so did your dad.

Unknown said...

Tori, I love that you guys have so much fun! ps.. thanks for blog stalking!