Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Not much going on-just getting older

I have sucked at posting lately. I really do have TONS of pictures to post, but I always blog at work. I know, I am employee of the year! When I get home at night, the last thing I want to do is sit down in front of the computer. But I promise that I will get to it soon.

On a different note: I found the longest, grayest, thickest, whitest, coarsest, gramma-iest GRAY hair on my head the other day! Right up front for the world to see! I yanked that bastard out so quick!

I really don't want to believe it!

Mixed emotions:

It was scary.
It was sad.
I was embarrassed.
It hurt....when I yanked it out, the little sucker was hanging for dear life.
It was a taste of reality--- I am knocking on 30's door!

So I guess I better live it up for my last 4 months of my 20's, before my whole head is covered in gray. Bonus for the people reading this blog: me living it up could potentially bring in some good stories to blog about and pictures that are not suitable for the world to see!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am drooling at the thought of juicy living up the 20s posts!


I am sorry you did find that hair though, it does come as a bit of a shock when those honeys turn up!

Rachel

Emiko said...

To be young again! Now that the grey has started, not to worry. i hear that the longer somethng ages the better it is.

Tori said...

So Emiko, does that mean that I am like a fine wine?

Ooohhh I love that idea! Thanks

Anonymous said...

Tori,
You should have pulled out that grey hair. I have found that for every one you pull out twenty more will appear within one month. So you can't win for losing. I have also found that if you just cut them down real close to the skin that only upsets them and they will spawm more and more. Just be glad your not like me and losing your hair while going grey at the same time. Grey hairs are like a bad penny they keep coming back. I guess you will have to go with the older sophiticated look. If you find any good remidies please let me know.
-Glen-