CHRISTMAS!
Really!
WTF is up with this weather?!
I am really glad that I get to spend my daughters spring break MAKING A SNOWMAN!
I am done with it.
Here is my thoughts: I think that Santa Claus got really pissed because the Easter Bunny was getting some attention from all the kiddos and decided to show him a thing or two.
So he raised his magical candycane wand and....*viola*...with a flip of his jolly wrist..
...snow for spring break!
I know that it is supposed to clear up and be all sunny by this weekend, but half the time Damon Yauney doesn't know shit.
Is this keeps going, it is going to be the "floods of '09" that everyone talks about and the "floods of '83" can be rested.
......ok, I am done complaining...


2 comments:
I totally agree! I am tempted to move somewhere where it never snows, especially in APRIL!
I agree With you Tori.. I am so tired of snow.. I finally got the snow off of our back deck, but it took the help of a little rain.I do not know how much snow you have had but here in Sturgis we have hade 95 plus inches since the first of the year and that doesn't count what we received the first part of Nov. Guess it could be worse.. No tornados yet!!!
Post a Comment