Tuesday, May 19, 2009

MEN AT WORK



There is something about watching Jared working that totally turns me on! I don't know why.

Case in point:

Last night, Jared and Troy, were supposed to come home for dinner on their lunch break. I made grilled chicken, brown rice, and asparagus. Well, things happen and they couldn't make it. So I loaded up all the food, condiments, Brogan and his things and we went down to where the boys were working and had a picnic on the grass.

When I got there, they weren't quite done with what they were doing. So I got to sit there and watch him do his thing. Totally turned me on! I have no idea why. He was all sweaty and dirty and.... ..yummy to me!

I have always been like that with him.

Back in the day, when we went to Lake Powell for a welding job on the ferry, once again ooohhh la la! In all reality it wasn't the best circumstances. It was about 95 to 101 degrees the whole time. We were in the hull of the ferry sweating our asses off, while he welded and grinded while in a compartment about the size of a coffin. But talk about sexy in my eyes!

Same thing with watching him with a chainsaw! Grrrrr! I just want to run over and jump his bones!

Why am I like that?

I have no idea!!

I love it when he comes home all sweaty and dirty from working.

Call me crazy, but I love it!

Does anyone else a weird "turn-on" quirk like me?

9 comments:

mom said...

I kinda think ya just love him,they say,(whoever they is) that the body sweat does attract the other sex,,,thats supposed to be what musk perfume does. Now I love, absolutley love musk perfume, but the sweat thing,,,,,ewwwww!!! not my thing!
Anyway,,, its cool that he has that effect on you.

katherine said...

tori, i love you!! this post is so great! and can i tell you, i feel the same way about lance. it is gross, but i know, i love him sweaty and working hard and . . . ya, i know. so funny! and ps, thanks for the comment on my blog, you are a dear friend. even though we don't see each other often, we keep in touch so well, thanks to the blogging world!!

Talbots said...

I agree Tori. I think it is because we have men that know how to get out, work, and get dirty. Could you image having a lazy, on the couch never sweat in his life guy?

Anonymous said...

I love to watch Matty work too, I agree with the chainsaw thing - yum! But I have to disagree with the cow poop thing. I like to see him working because I know he loves it, but I like him to take that extra 3 minutes and have a shower when he gets home!!

Rachel

Jessica said...

Men using their manly muscles is the sexiest of all. I especially get turned on when B is loading or unloading the boat or 4-wheelers. So hot.

Anonymous said...

thats funny

Anonymous said...

Tori, Tori, Tori, always eager to share her sexy secrets. Does Jared ever read?

Anonymous said...

what did you remarry

Buttons said...

Anonymous must LOVE reading this blog,,Otherwise, why would KEEP checking on her.
Do you not have a life Anonymous??