She has accepted me into her family as if I have always been there.
She makes all of her grandkids feel so special. She keeps Taylor loaded up on her brown sugar quota--gotta keep those eyes brown!
She has such a strong love and commitment to her husband and is a great example to me of how to be a great wife and mother. Jared and his dad is alot alike, so I know that I can go to her for advice in my marriage.
She is always willing to give a helping hand. She is one of the most giving people I know.She is real. She is true to herself and what she believes and stands strong. I admire that about her.
She has a great sense of humor. I think you have to have one to be a part of our family, but she can make me giggle and snort. She can dish it out as good as the rest of them!
She loves her family very much and shows it. She has such a strong heart and has let many people lean on her for support.
I asked Jared last night about some of his favorite memories of his mom. He loved being her snuggle bug when he was a little boy. She worked graveyard shift, so she would come home early in the morning and go to bed, and Jack had to get up go to work and the other kids were in school. So Jared got the chance to snuggle in bed with his mom every morning so she could get some sleep. She would also take him to Nogles (a drive-in place that is long gone) and get treats. He loved spending that quality one on one time with his mom. I feel that they have a special bond due to that time that they got to have together.Marsha has this scary-cool-weird 6th sense as a mother. She knows when something is up with her kids. It is a stronger 6th sense than the average mom. I think that Heavenly Father gave her that because he knew what her sons were going to put her through. Ask any of her kids, they all have a time that "mom just knew". She has woke up, gotten out of bed in the middle of the night, and went and found her sons before. She somehow knew exactly where to go to find them.
Marsha, I want you to know that I love you and look up to you very much. Thank you for raising a wonderful son for me to love as his wife. You have taught him so many things to make him a great man, I could never repay you. I will try to repay you by loving him with my whole heart for the rest of my life. Thank you for loving my kids and being a wonderful grandma to them.
I do consider you more than my mother in law. You are a mom to me, and above all I consider you my friend. I love you very much and I am thankful that you are in my life.
Love, TORI


2 comments:
I'm the other Mother.Tori what a beautiful tribuate to me.
Really,I told Jack I believe you have missed your calling, YOU should have been a writer. You brought me to tears tonight from the sensitivity artistic ability you have of making me sound like a saint( but everyone knows I'm not) but I'm going to relish in the Moment anyway.Thank you for taking the time to think of me on Mother's day.Thanks for loving me.I believe you get back what you put out in life.Or Good Karma returns. Anyway now that you have children you will also be praying for someone Special to love them as much as you do, Every Mother wants that. I love being a wife to Jack he completes me. He thought I was sometimes Kookie w/ the 6th sense thing but he also learned to trust it. WE did raise a good son, Jared is kind and considerate compassionate of others. I am glad you are going to Love him with your whole heart, he is going to need it. It's a pleasure to love my grandkids all 21 of them. It's been a awesome time getting to know you. You are a genuine true farm girl that I love! Never change Love Marsha
Dad# 2. Your a sweetheart, a keeper,and a wonderful gal, you do your parents proud. I did'nt get to raise all five of my daughters and that does'nt matter, what does matter is, there all wonderful women. Thank you for the tender words to my sweetheart she had tears all the time she was reading.
Post a Comment