Friday, June 5, 2009

Another Milestone

Brogan is walking!!!

His little weebly wobbly march is the cutest thing I have ever seen! He lifts his knees so high and just goes and goes. His steering is still a little off and sometimes he doesn't get exactly where he intended on going.

He is not my little baby anymore, now I have a toddler who is toddling around everywhere. I love to watch him grow and learn, but at the same time my heart aches for that sweet little baby that I once had.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! They really grow up way to fast. Just wait until they start talking to you like they know everything. AT THREE!
Mari

Diantha said...

maybe it is time for another? hehe

Anonymous said...

yes it an awesome feeling. but now here comes the bumps and bruises and scrapes, while still figuring out how to walk and run..Nikki

LeEllen said...

I agree with our other cousins....what an awesome milestone....and now comes the "fun part" of raising a child...no wait, maybe that's the teenage years....