Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Confessions of a Mommy

Mommy Confessions:

Taylor loves Mrs. Butterworths maple syrup and thinks that it is the only brand that should be purchased, I however, feel that it is too expensive. I must confess that I bought 1 Mrs. Butterworths about a year ago, and I continue to re-fill her with some cheapo brand that I got on a case lot sale. Taylor has no freaking idea!! But it keeps peace in my kitchen. (Taylor eat maple syrup on everything).

Last night I told Taylor that she couldn't brush Donkee (our dog) because there are little bugs all over the dog and I didn't want them to get all over her and get in her bed. In reality, I just wanted to get the job done cause the wind was blowing and it was late. I don't think Donkee has bugs.

Kissing boys really won't give you cooties, but that is such a better alternate that what Jared would do to the boy that decides to kiss Taylor. The cooties theory keeps boys alive a bit longer.

Taylor thought that my giant, pink box of girly products that I bought awhile back was actually a new pair of shoes--- I just played along. I confess, I didn't want to go into that conversation yet.

Brogan thinks that I am Wonder-Woman right now. Boy, do I have him fooled! Sad is the day that he finds out the truth.

3 comments:

Mom Again said...

By the time Taylor finds out,,,she will probably just laugh it off, especially the syrup thing (wait until she is REAL old to tell her that one.)
And you will probably always be super mom to Brogan.

Rachel said...

Love the Mrs. Butterworths thing. I remember we had a bottle in the fridge door - I think Mom refilled it for us too! Mom????

Thank goodness there will still be 3rd grade boys in Utah County! That one right there is worth the fib.

Girly box - I thought that box WAS full of new shoes!

Not only are you Wonder Woman, you are also Super Mom.

Jenny said...

you are an amazing mom! I love the Mrs. butterworths idea!
Just wait until Taylor is 30 and married and gives you the list of Childhood Confessions! My Mother in Law is still amazed at the things her boys did! Me I was an angel.