Monday, July 20, 2009

Streaker

It was a hot June day, so I decided swimming would be fun. I got out Brogans little swimming pool and filled it up. I even got buckets of warm water out of the house, so it wouldn't be freezing cold. I stripped him down, lathered him in SPF 50 in anticipation of great, splashy water fun!

He loved it........




......for about 3 minutes!

Then he decided that there are better things to do in the backyard.

Like play in the dog dish



NAKED!


I was concerned about him getting slivers in the nether-regions from crawling up and down the stairs. So I tried to get him to play in the water, but to no avail.
We went back inside.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Funny and cute! Love the naked picture. Isn't it weird how nothing ever turns out how we plan for it.

Tacey said...

I love it Tori!! We need to play!

mom said...

Cute bum,,,,, where ya from? LOL LOL

Emiko said...

I think the running around naked has something to do with genetics. The only thing missing is the cowboy boots!

Grandpa C said...

Tori, the boy needs some boots, and some dirty knees. It would be deja vu all over again, 54 years apart.
Cute bum, where ya from?