My little Bug is home from Florida!!!!
She has been down there since the end of June, with her other grandma. She had a wonderful time playing in the pool, going to the beach, going to Gatorland, and basking in the Florida sun.
But I am so excited to have her back!!
She has grown about 2 inches (seriously, not exagerating). Her hair has grown quite a bit, she has a gorgeous tan, her big teeth came in so much, and she seems so much more grown up to me.
Brogan loves his Sissy so much--he can't get enough of her. I didn't realize how much he missed her, until I saw his reaction when he saw her.
The first thing he wants when he wakes up in the morning, is to go into her room, wake her up, and cuddle with her. He is always hugging her and kissing her and smiling at her. He just squeals when she plays with him.
I love, love, love having both my kids at home with me.
We missed you Taylor! Glad to have you home!!
Paul and Tamara
13 years ago


2 comments:
So nice to have these memories. I love that we get to experience the feeling of being united with the ones we love when we or our children go away for awhile. That feeling is so powerful! Cute Cute siblings!
how sweet that Brogan missed her so much! That is darling!
Now, I need to get her Bday present to her, since it is almost YOUR birthday now!
Post a Comment