Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Jason


Jason Jack Elwell 1971 ~ 2009 Jason Jack Elwell, 37, passed away unexpectedly at his home in Saratoga Springs on Aug. 9, 2009. Jason was born September 29, 1971 in American Fork to Jack and Marsha Elwell. Jason attended high school in American Fork.
He had a son, Houstin Jack Elwell May 27, 1997; he also was a wonderful step father to Dallen Caldwell and Austin Caldwell. Jason worked in the aviation ground support industry along with his father and brothers. He was responsible for product service, warranty and public relations in which he excelled. Jason was gifted with skilled hands and an inquisitive mind.
He greatly enjoyed racing and boating and was blessed with a strong work ethic. Jason then met and married Brenda DeGraffenried and together with Houstin and Brenda's two sons Morgan Eager and Caleb Hales made a beautiful and happy family.
He is survived by his wife Brenda Elwell; his son Houstin and step sons Morgan Eager and Caleb Hales; his parents; Brenda's mother, Vickie DeGraffenried; sister Jolene Ballantyne; three brothers, Mike Elwell, Rian Elwell, Jared Elwell; grandmothers Frankie Barney and Susan Elwell and numerous cousins, nieces and nephews. Jason was a devoted husband, father, son, grandson and brother.
We miss him very much.
In lieu of flowers please donate to an account at the Bank of American Fork set up in Jason's Elwell's name. Funeral services will be held Saturday, August 15, 2009 at 11 a.m. in the Anderson & Sons Mortuary Chapel, 49 E. 100 N., American Fork. Friends may visit with the family Friday evening from 6 to 8 p.m. at the mortuary and Monday at the mortuary from 9:45 to 10:45 a.m. prior to services. Interment, American Fork Cemetery. Online condolences may be sent at andersonmortuary.com
Jared and I miss Jason so much. This is a trial I never thought I would face. I can't say much more than that right now.

8 comments:

Lisa said...

Tori and Jared,

I am so sorry about your loss. I can't get you out of my thoughts. Tori, if there is anything at all that I can do, please don't hesitate to ask. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Anonymous said...

My heart goes out to you, Jared, and your family. I am sorry that you have to go through this. If we can do anything, let us know.

Mindy

Tacey said...

Jared and Tori- sorry to hear about your loss. I hope we can be there for you guys.

mom said...

I am sooooo sorry you guys have to go thru this,,,If I could take your hurt,,I would in a heartbeat.

Just don't ever lose the good memories,,sometimes it will hurt to think of the good times, but other times it is such a comfort.

Hang in there.

katherine said...

i am so sorry. i send my love and warm thoughts to you. i know you will have the strength and courage to get through this. all my love.

Anonymous said...

Tori,
I cannot even begin to say how sorry I am that you are going through this. You are in my thoughts and prayers everyday! Please let know if there is anything I can do for you!

Carrie

Mark,Kim, Jordan,Tanner said...

Jared and Tori I love you both and hope that you can have comfort in knowing that he is no longer suffering with his thoughts he is at peace and watches over all of us, is his funny Jason way he is probly trying to figure out how to play some kind of trick on us from up above . He was on of the most stand up guy's that I have ever met all ways there to take a share of the load if not all of it, he is going to be missed more than I can express. I would like to take your pain if I could I, I would like you both to know that you are all ways in my thought's and I will pray that you can be comforted with the spirt and memories of our wonderfull brother may God be with you and give you stenght Jared I want you to know that I love you as my own Brother. If you need someone to vent to I will be their. Rember the good times I know that there were alot of them, be strong I LOVE YOU BOTH !!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Tori and Jared....so very sorry for the loss of your brother and friend. I know words are not sufficient at a time like this....but please know that others love and support you both. Sometimes that will ease the sorrow.

LeEllen