Sometimes I think that there are subtle conspiracies in life.
Such as floss and dentists.
Dentists want you to floss, but I swear that floss just helps the food get trapped between your teeth easier, so then you have to go to the dentist. See how that works. The dentist talks you into flossing and the flossing causes you to get more cavities and the dentists wife gets a new BMW......makes sense.
And then there is razors and shaving cream.
I think that there is some special ingredient in shaving cream that causes your hair to grow faster. When applied then ran over by a razor, there is a special reaction that happens which causes your hair to grow faster, which in turn causes you to need to buy more razors and shaving cream.
Its a conspiracy I tell ya!!
I know, I know, I have way too much time to think.......
Paul and Tamara
13 years ago


2 comments:
I think your right,,,,especially about the shaving cream.
I have always wondered something maybe you could clear up for me since you are in a thinking mood - when shampoo and conditioner bottles say "for thick hair" or "for curly hair" or "for fine hair" do you buy the kind of product for what you WANT or what you already have?????
Post a Comment