Since Jason passed away most people have been more than wonderful to Jared and I, to Brenda and her family, to my inlaws, and all others affected.
I truly appreciate all the kinds words, acts of kindness and help that poured from everyone. I love that I know there are people that I can call on at anytime to talk to about this.
But there are the insensitive ones out there.
And I want to punch them.....
or scramble their eye with a crochet hook......
either way insensitive people piss me off!
Do not tell me that it was a selfish act. No one knows what Jason was going through. No one knows what pain he might have been enduring. No one knows what underlying problems were there.
In that moment, he did not know better. In that moment, he was not the Jason that we all know and love.
Moving on.....
Do not puke religion on me. I am not a religious person and I don't want to hear it. I can take a little, because I do have my own religions views, but please don't puke it on me.
Next.....
If you have no idea what to say, then don't say anything. Just an "I'm sorry" will do. I have had to listen to some of the stupidest stuff that spews out of peoples mouth. I understand that it is a difficult subject, but if you say something stupid you might get the crochet hook.
The circumstances surrounding Jasons death are very hard to understand. With the help of our family and friends, we are able to help each other find peace. I am lucky enough to have married into one of the best families. Each member of our family is so incredibly strong. It is nice to know that in times like these, we have someone to help hold us up.
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Tori, you know that I'm really sorry that you and your family have to face this....you don't do it alone....and if you have any more of those insensitive types....remember that a crochet hook up the nose works wonders, too!
Tori,
you are truly becoming a domestic godess - first the AMAZING grape jelly, then the MASSIVE (I am very jealous)COUPON SHOPPER, and now crochet hooks.
I heart you
Yeah, it was a bitchy post, and I am not attacking anyone who has commented here or on my previous post. It is people elsewhere. I know that I have the full support of the people who love me.
Thank you all for all your kind words.....
and understanding when I am being a bitch!
I love you and especially the bitchy moments. If anyone could verbalize exactly the way they feel, it would be you. Sometimes I think you could verbalize what I feel better than I could, your just great that way. Hope that you and your family doing well! The ones that matter understand.
Tori,
I am so sorry for your loss.
I'm also sorry that you have had to deal with insensitive people. We heard all sorts of comments when we lost the triplets. It is amazing the things that come out of peoples mouths sometimes. Maybe they are missing the filter between their brain and their mouth. Hopefully you won't have to use the crochet hook, but it is completely understandable if you do! Wishing you peace.
Krista
Tori,
I'm pretty sure I know atleast one person that fit's in this insensitive group. And as much as I would love to apologize for my father-in-law, I can't. He's just honestly a TOTAL ASSHOLE. But do know that me & Nick do not share his thought's and feeling's about Jason. We love you guy's
Amber
P.S.
If he wasn't someone you were inplying just let the record's show that he is a total asshole:)
Post a Comment