Thursday, August 20, 2009

Thought for the Day.....

"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle.
I just wish He didn't trust me so much."
--Mother Theresa

7 comments:

katherine said...

amen. and amen. i hope you are well.

Rachel said...

thanks for the smile

mom said...

I agree,,,,,,AMEN!

Talbots said...

WEll SAID!

Krista said...

I love this saying! Thanks for that!

MiStY said...

Very good thought. It's quite a deal when you sit back and think about how much HE really trusts YOU Tori. You're special dude. The list is lenghty when it comes to your trials and tests in life, but man do you ever do an awesome job with handling it all even with class and flare. I'm very sorry to hear about your brother-in-law. I'm sorry I haven't been in touch more, but if you need me I'm here. I love you guys and hope you know my thoughts are with you as you heal and remember his happy days.

MiStY said...

Very good thought. It's quite a deal when you sit back and think about how much HE really trusts YOU Tori. You're special dude. The list is lenghty when it comes to your trials and tests in life, but man do you ever do an awesome job with handling it all even with class and flare. I'm very sorry to hear about your brother-in-law. I'm sorry I haven't been in touch more, but if you need me I'm here. I love you guys and hope you know my thoughts are with you as you heal and remember his happy days.