Monday, August 31, 2009

My New Toy

This beauty is my new toy!!




I love it, love it, love it!

I don't know what the hell I am doing, but I am trying and learning and playing with it alot!

But, I freakin' love it!

We went camping and I took TONS (no really, like 400) pictures.

I have pictures of everything!!

So, next time you are around me, be prepared cause I am a picture taking fool. I have got to learn somehow.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

wow - super fun!!

mom said...

Looks like a way fun toy.

Anonymous said...

Yea for new toys!!!! Sometimes us Moms need a little something to get really excited about besides our children. I would like to be the first person to request that you post all 400 pictures on this blog please...asap. J/K. Although I would love to see them:) P.S. I am jealous!

Jenny said...

You should join our Photo Club! Nice Nikon, I love to take a photograph so mama don't take my kotachrome away! Now we have digital you can take your 1500 photos! Take a bunch this weekend of Rachel and Matt.

MiStY said...

Hey awesome camera! Why didn't you post any of those cool pics? Just kidding, I'm thinking I may never post another picture again due to the fact that I haven't taken any forever and that when I do it turns into a pain in the **s. Have fun getting to know your new friend. SAY CHEESE!!!