Friday, July 10, 2009

Summer Time Blues

1st year molars are fun-haters!

I actually hate them.

Why can't they be sharp, pointy teeth that break through fairly quickly?

Instead, they linger just under the gums like giant submarines trying to sneak up on you.

Well, their sneaky tactics are not working! The whole freakin' world knows that Brogan is cutting teeth right now, well maybe not the whole world--but Brogans whole world does.

I think that I am going to put him in liver failure with all the Tylenol and Motrin he gets.

On top of teeth, he has had some sort of funky flu.

Not the swine flu!

But some other kind that my pediatrician rattled off so quickly that I didn't catch it. I made him say it again, but still, no comprende.

Maybe he made it up and then kept saying it fast because it really doesn't exist and he doesn't want me to google it. Just a ploy for my $15 co-pay, you know make me feel like I got my moneys worth.

So we have had a very clingy, needy boy with fevers, rashes, cough and a bad attitude.

Brogan has got the summertime blues.....

3 comments:

mom said...

I always said,,, kids should be born with all their teeth,,,be potty trained, and know how to walk. That would be heaven.
((((((hugs for Brogan)))))

Anonymous said...

damn submarines

LeEllen said...

Summer-time flu on top of submarine teeth...no wonder Brogan's cranky! But mommy (and daddy) love...plus the Tylenol...will make everything alright...eventually.