Saturday, October 10, 2009

Construction sucks

This is literally in my back yard.

This is very noisy!

This project can suck it!



They are building a stupid bridge for the stupid train and UTA lightrail, that will be going passed my house every hour on the hour. That fact, in and of itself, sucks. The building of such bridge is sucking.

I think I will write a letter notifying them of Brogan's nap time, because they are rudely interupting it. If they can not respect his precious nap time, I will take the grumpy bear that he will be this afternoon to their house to deal with!

This giant red thing, as far as I can tell, is like a giant, loud post hole digger/pounder. When they are pounding the huge black posts, it seriously shakes my house and sounds like a gun going off, about every 5 seconds.

And hello, it is Saturday people! When has there ever been a rush on any construction in this great state?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so sorry!!


rachel