Last month Jared and I went to the Gary Allan concert in Wendover. I was able to get tickets last minute off of ksl.com. They were 6th row! It was an awesome show.
The people next to us smuggled in their fancy cameras and took some awesome pictures. I finally got a hold of a few from the concert, so I thought that I would share the love.


Yeah, he is zoomed in a little, but we were really close!

I realize that in all these pictures he is kinda pulling a face. But I swear, his concerts are amazing. He puts alot of emotion and energy into his shows.
Anyway, he is coming to SLC in December, and of course, we are going!
3 comments:
yeah! Gary is awesome! I got to see him at the Dutchess Fair in pouring rain, but it was such a good show. I'm jealous you get to go again.
When I saw the title Gary I was sure that you had been or were going to a concert, funny it was both! Have fun in December!
i heard Gary on the radio the other day, I thought of you
Post a Comment