
For Easter we went to my in-laws home. It was a nice quiet weekend. Here are a few of the highlights....
Grandpa Jack bought Brogan bubbles. He loved them and would get frustrated if we didn't blow new ones quick enough. He thinks he needs a constant, steady stream.

Brogan got to color Easter Eggs for the first time! We didn't go traditional and buy the stuff you mix with vinegar. I didn't want the nice carpet to look like a rainbow. I bought these little Q-tip looking things that you can just draw on the egg. I did make the mistake of calling it a Q-tip which made Brogan color his ear blue.
He was very concerned when he would get the color on his hands. He was more than happy to make a quick trip to the tub when we were done.

Warming up his hands.....

Riding with Grandpa......
I think the boy would ride all day if someone was willing to take him.
The Easter Bunny did come and hide a few candy filled eggs throughout the house. Brogan was not very concerned with this. I would "help" his find one, then ask him if he thought there were more, he would shake his head No and then just go about his business.
He did get a slinky in his basket, and that seemed to be the highlight.
It was a great weekend spent with my wonderful in-laws. I truly did marry into a great family!




2 comments:
It does look like a fun week end, and he is so dang cute.
what a super fun time! I love that he loves his slinky. That makes me giggle a little!
love the layout - it is getting too addicting!
Post a Comment