Thursday, April 29, 2010

bleach

I am here.

I have things/pictures to blog about.

camping.life.stuff.

It will come, in time.

I have been busy cleaning a new camp trailer and moving from old to new, then cleaning the old to sell it.

I have been using alot of bleach, on the new one, not mine. I am a clean person.

The dude who owned the new before us, was not the cleanest of people, and did not clean it before he decided to list it on ksl. So my sweet husband brought me home a dirty (gross, gag me, cucky) trailer.

Love him.

It was a screaming deal.

He could not see all the faults passed the screaming deal of a price.

He could not see the dried toothpaste splatters ALL OVER the mirror, and when I say mirror, I mean multiple mirrors. I never knew a camptrailer could have so many mirrors, and I don't understand why. I really don't care to look at myself camping. This thing has mirrors all over--it could have been a porno wagon in a former life.

He also could not see the dirty bedding wadded up on the bed. Can you say gross, dried, strange sperm. I know this, because while cleaning, I found several bottles of halfway used KY jelly. Gross. That screams previous porno wagon.

He also could not smell the stinky rotten fridge when he opened it, or smell the mold in the freezer.

He was very excited that it came with a vacuum, since it is 98.8% carpet. Who has a carpet filled camp trailer? That would be me!! He did not smell the aweful, 16 year old, stinky feet stench that came out of the vacuum when turned on.

It was a screaming deal I tell ya!

He did however, hear the growling noise when the heater kicked on all night our first night of camping. Luckily, my son can sleep through a freight train. Me, I can not. He did have to deal with his onery wife after no sleep due to the growling, squealing heater.

He did hear the water leak while using the bathroom while camping. Then he got to fix that.

He did get the meet the dirty, KY using, gentleman that owned this trailer. Then later, told me that he referred to the trailer as the "shaggin' wagon".

Hmmmmm, it's all making sense now.

I am very glad that I did not meet this man.
I am very glad that I did not have a visual as I was bleaching this trailer.
Gross!

The good news is, I now have a mold-free, strange sperm-free, toothpaste splatterless carpeted trailer.

I am beginning to like it.

I love my husband.

I love that he can find a screaming deal at any given day on KSL.

Let's go camping!!!

6 comments:

Rachel said...

yuck
yuck
yuck

Lisa said...

Gross!!! Please tell me you had gloves on while cleaning this, like seven pair maybe.

mom said...

I for sure woulda made him/hubby clean that screamin deal,,, FOR SURE.
You let him off way too easy.

Jenny said...

We need a camper, but.... YUCK!

Doodlebugs said...

OMG you crack me up so much!!!! I love you.

Julie L said...

I CAN NOT STOP LAU-A-A-A_AUGHING!!!!
Screaming deal, right! I can't begin to imagine the fun you had. Oh, well. Fun memories ahead will soon crowd out gross memories now. Tell me about the one you're selling.