Happy Birthday Brogan!!!
My little man is 2! I can not believe that he is already 2!

A few things about this little angel,

*He is not the biggest of talkers, well of English. He has his own language and will tell stories all day. Every once in awhile an audible word gets thrown in there. If you look confused, when he is done, he will repeat the whole story until you act like you understand.
*99% of the time, his first word in the morning is 'Daddy". He is quite the daddy's boy lately.
*He is always good to put his things away, clean up his toys, and throw his trash away.
*When he does something good, he will clap his hands twice really fast.
*He loves to give hugs, blow kisses, and sign for I love you.
*He is very good at all the animal sounds. One of my favorite is a skunk-- he pinches his nose.
*He goes to bed good (usually) every night. He just needs his tiger, glow-worm and oobee blanket.
*He loves his sissy (Taylor) and gets sooooo excited when she is around. He asks where she is at least once every day when she is not with us.
*He is obsessed with trains, OBSESSED! He loves when it goes passed our house! He does the best Choo-choo!
*He loves to sing and do the actions to: Pat-a-cake, Eensy Weensy Spider, Little Bunny Foo-foo, and Popcorn popping on the Apricot Tree.
I am so happy he picked me as his momma! I would not change a thing about my boy. I love his personality and learning new things about him everyday. He definately keeps Jared and I on our toes.
We are having a little party for him, so there will be pictures to come!!!


5 comments:
HAPPY, HAPPY, BIRTHDAY, BROGAN.
LOVE YOU.
Happy Birthday to your handsome little man! Two years, crazy!
Love the second picture, you are getting really good with your camera and great shots, impressed!
Already two???? Happy birthday Brogan!
Oh, what a doll! Happy Birthday, little guy!
Happy Birthday!!! Enjoy it while it lasts they grow up so fast.
Post a Comment