Ol' Blue lives in Brogans bedroom, right by the train tracks. We have taught Brogan how to properly get on and off his trusty steed. The getting off part is still a little rusty, he forgets to keep his foot in his "stirrup".
We have also taught Brogan to say/yell "YeeHaw!!" while he rides his horse.
Although Brogan, being the boy that he is, yells
"Haw-Yeeee!!!"
He does it with such enthusiasm and gusto that you just have to giggle and make him do it again!!
.....and helps him achieve the headless horseman look!
or Obi wan kenobi....... on a horse.
I don't think Obi had a horse on Star Wars, but hey, we are living in Brogans world here!!!
We love having Ol' Blue at our home. He provides wonderful rides for my boy. I realize now in these pictures, Ol' Blue has his ears down like he is sad, but I assure you, he is not sad. My son just really likes his ears down and won't leave them up.


3 comments:
How cute!!! Isn't it great having such talented Dads?? We need to get Camden and Brogan together to play.
oh, I just love ol'blue
he is a great steed for such an adventurous boy!
Thunder lives in our basement at the moment, but be assured he has gone MILES with Kelsey and Kendal on his back and many more miles with the little man hopefully!
I can just hear Brogan saying yee haw, the thought makes me smile
Love that horse-what a treasure (oh and the boy is pretty cute too!)
Post a Comment