Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

I would like to tell all the mother's in my life Happy Mother's Day!!

I think my own mom was special ordered, because no one else could be my mom as good as she can. She totally understands me, but I think that is part in due to the fact that I am slowly turning into her, and I am competely ok with that.

I have the best mother-in-law. Most women complain about their in-laws, and I always sit back and smile, because I have the best! She loves me like I am her own.

My sister, Rachel. She is a great example to me of how to be a good mom. I can always call her and ask her advice and she gives the best answers. She is also one of the few people that "get me".

My sister-in-laws, on both sides. They are all wonderful examples of mothers in their own way.

Grandma Barney. She is the only grandma left on both sides. I love her dearly. She is such a sweet woman with a big heart.

All my aunts, on both sides. They have all been a mother figure to me in some way. Whether it has been disciplining me as a child for doing something wrong under their care, or giving me advice as a mother now, I appreciate it all.

And to the various other mothers in my life.....

Thank you all for being such stand up women and great people in my life. I love you all and hope that you all have a great Mothers Day and know how important you are to the people in your life.

1 comment:

mom said...

Thanks Tori, and thanks for the "groovy necklace".