Thursday, May 13, 2010

I......


* I love to travel and would go somewhere new once a month if I could financially do it.

* I have tons of projects half completed at home. I always get another idea before I finish what I am doing.

* I have even more ideas logged in my head. It gets overwhelming at times.

* I love lists.

* I hate to watch the news. Most of the time it makes me cry because there are too many aweful people in this world.

* Biggest Loser makes me cry too.

* I have always really disliked running. I am trying to at least respect it and do it.

* I hate music on blogs. I always pause it because I am there to read not listen.

* I would love to live in the middle of nowhere and raise my kids just to better insure that all the aweful things that happen on the news could be far far away.

* I love my family and they love me. We all know this, but we very seldom say it or hug.

* I make sure my kids and husband gets lots of hugs everyday and I tell them that I love them several times a day.

* I will never give up coffee or Diet Coke. Don't even ask.

* Sometimes I hate my past, but I know it has shaped me into who I am today, so I am grateful for it.

* Some days I feel really old. Some days I feel like a 17 year old trying to live in an adult world.

* I am who I am. Some days I struggle with that fact. Some days I am damn proud of that fact.

* I know I have RT in the picture, but like I said, I am who I am......

4 comments:

sinika said...

I think you're so amazing, so beautiful, and so smart! It's fun seeing you all grown up. :) And I think Brogan looks just like you...

Julie L said...

You am who you am and you make life great for the rest of us who get to share part of your awake hours with you (notice I said "your" awake hours, because half the time they are not my awake hours).

mom said...

You are you, and that is why we love you.

Jessica said...

I go running with RT. I'll be sure to tell the Mexicans who whistle at me that I am who I am.